Robert Havrin has been working in the field of wastewater/water treatment with Centrisys since 2004 and brings a broad range of diversified experiences from project management to process engineering. Havrin possesses valuable knowledge on solid/liquid separation and centrifuge technology as well as power consumption and renewable energy processes. Havrin is an experienced strategist and expert in process and product improvement.
At Centrisys, Havrin is the Process Engineering Director and is responsible for the development of engineering standards and safety in design and manufacturing of industrial centrifuges. With nearly 11 years of working with Centrisys engineering advanced centrifuge solutions, Havrin brings veteran experience to the wastewater industry as well as other separations industries.
Havrin has a strong academic foundation in engineering and holds a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from Columbia University – Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science. He also has a Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
- 2019 Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award for the North America Sludge Treatment
- 2019 CIOReview for the 20 Most Promising Metals and Mining Technology Solution Providers
- 2019 Salvation Army Other’s Award Recipient for “Resources Supporting Others”
- 2018 Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- 2017 W&WD Top Project for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- 2017 ACEC Grand Award Winner for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- Water Environment Federation (WEF)
- The Water Research Foundation (WRF)
- Leaders Innovation Forum for Technology (LIFT)
- Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association (MABA)
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA)
- Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Water Council
- Made in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)