Committed to providing the best water and wastewater technologies to industrial and municipal plants, Batchu joined the team in 2014 with over 15 years of experience and established the Applications Engineering department. As head of the team, her team supports the Regional Sale Managers and provides the best commercial solutions to customers. With her teams engineering skills, they find economical, yet workable, solutions without compromising the quality of our proposed products.
She earned a Bachelors in Civil Engineering from Osmania University in India and a Masters in Environmental Engineering from Cleveland State University.
- 2019 Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award for the North America Sludge Treatment
- 2019 CIOReview for the 20 Most Promising Metals and Mining Technology Solution Providers
- 2019 Salvation Army Other’s Award Recipient for “Resources Supporting Others”
- 2018 Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- 2017 W&WD Top Project for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- 2017 ACEC Grand Award Winner for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- Water Environment Federation (WEF), Industrial Committee Member
- The Water Research Foundation (WRF)
- Leaders Innovation Forum for Technology (LIFT)
- Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association (MABA)
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA)
- Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Water Council
- Made in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)