In her 17-year wastewater industry career, Batchu held several positions: Process/Applications Engineer, Applications Engineering Manager, Product Manager and most recently seven years as the #Centrisys Applications Engineering Director. Committed to providing the best water and wastewater technologies to industrial and municipal customers, she joined the Centrisys/CNP team in 2014 and established the Applications Engineering department. As the director, her team supported the Sales Managers and provided the best value-added commercial solutions to the customers.
In her new role as Chief Operating Officer, Batchu is responsible for the overall operations of Centrisys/CNP and works with CEO and founder Michael Kopper, VP of Product Development George Kueppers, CFO Gary Stinson and other internal teams to implement the strategic vision and values of our organization.
She earned a Bachelors in Civil Engineering from Osmania University in India and a Masters in Environmental Engineering from Cleveland State University.
- 2019 Frost & Sullivan Product Leadership Award for the North America Sludge Treatment
- 2019 CIOReview for the 20 Most Promising Metals and Mining Technology Solution Providers
- 2019 Salvation Army Other’s Award Recipient for “Resources Supporting Others”
- 2018 Utility of the Future Today Recognition Program for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- 2017 W&WD Top Project for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- 2017 ACEC Grand Award Winner for the Kenosha WWTP Optimization Project
- Water Environment Federation (WEF), Industrial Committee Member
- The Water Research Foundation (WRF)
- Leaders Innovation Forum for Technology (LIFT)
- Mid-Atlantic Biosolids Association (MABA)
- Kenosha Area Business Alliance (KABA)
- Kenosha Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Water Council
- Made in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC)