Centrisys/CNP’s WEFTEC 2022 booth will highlight the company’s latest innovations and installations, including the new DLT Belt Dryer and an introduction to Centrisys Renewables – offering a proprietary new technology for pulp and paper processing.
KENOSHA, Wis. (Ocotber 4, 2022) – Centrisys/CNP, a leading North American manufacturer of decanter centrifuges and advanced biosolids treatment technologies, announced that it will kick off WEFTEC 2022 at the company’s booth #4517 with a reveal of the latest innovations in equipment and technology installations. Centrisys/CNP representatives will be available to discuss new equipment, technology, and service offerings during the exhibition on Monday, October 10 – Wednesday, October 12, at the Ernest N. Morial Conference Center in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Booth visitors will have the opportunity to experience the full Centrisys/CNP portfolio while hearing about the latest innovations and features available for dewatering and sludge thickening decanter centrifuges, low-temperature belt dryers, nutrient recovery technology: CalPrex™ and MagPrex™, PONDUS thermal hydrolysis, and centrifuge service and repair resources.
Other booth highlights include:
- In-person discussions with Centrisys/CNP representatives, including: President/CEO and centrifuge expert Michael Kopper; President of CNP and nutrient recovery expert Gerhard Forstner; Director of Sales Josh Gable, and more.
- Removal of an aging sludge dryer and hot oil system
- Review and highlights of recent and future Centrisys/CNP installations, including Seaside, Oregon Wastewater Treatment Plant’s DLT420 low-temperature sludge belt dryer, Chino California Inland Empire Utilities’ Regional Water Recycling Plant upgrades, and Manchester, New Hampshire Department of Public Works – Environmental Protection Division’s Solids Train Project.
- Overview of the advanced biosolids treatment portfolio and the treatment efficiencies that have addressed critical factors in wastewater treatment plants and industrial applications.
- Videos featuring Centrisys/CNP’s latest innovations and future outlook for advanced treatment of biosolids.
- Installation overviews, product specification sheets, nutrient recovery reports, advanced biosolids treatment case studies, and more.
“WEFTEC 2022 visitors won’t want to miss the opportunity to spend some time at our booth to learn about the exciting new technology we’ve developed in the past year to advance biosolids treatment,” said Michael Kopper, president and CEO of Centrisys. “Each year, our team enjoys having the opportunity to meet one-on-one with booth visitors to provide detailed information and showcase the industry-leading technologies that have addressed the needs of our customers in recent months, as well as what is planned for future installations in both municipal and industrial applications.”
For an in-depth review of Centrisys/CNP products and technology, show attendees are encouraged to pre-schedule a time to meet with company representatives during WEFTEC 2022. Centrisys/CNP’s booth will be open Monday, October 10 and Tuesday, October 11, from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., and Wednesday, October 12, from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Stay connected with Centrisys/CNP's innovation and technololgy discussions, service offerings, and more, online at www.centrisys-cnp.com.